Have you signed up for Checkout 51 yet? It’s a great way to save money on groceries and more—without clipping coupons! And there are some great new Checkout 51 offers today!
Psst! Did you see you can now get Checkout 51 gas rewards?!
What is Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 helps you save money on the brands you love. Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers. All you have to do is pick the ones you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, Checkout 51 sends you a check.
You can download the Checkout 51 app or use Checkout 51 straight from your home computer.
More tips for using Checkout 51:
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- They can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.