Yay! This book deal has finally returned!
WooHoo! For the first time in two years, Amazon has *finally* brought back their infamous book deal! YAY!
For a limited time, you can get $5 off a $20 printed book purchase on Amazon. The discount comes off automatically at checkout and there are over 1000 items to choose from, including many popular titles!
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Daring Greatly — This book impacted me deeply and has forever changed how I think and live.
- The Giver — I absolutely loved this story and it was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017.
- The Road Back to You — If you’re interested at all in the Enneagram, I highly recommend this book as a starting place!
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way — If you’re going through a difficult time in life, this book might be a real encouragement for you.
- The Whole Brain Child — If you are a parent or work with kids in any capacity, I highly recommend this book to help you better love, understand, teach, and nurture the kids in your life.
- Get Out Of Your Head –If you struggle with insecurity, stress, frustration, or feeling like you are failing, this book is for you. If you find yourself doubting whether God is good or if He really cares about you, this book is a must read. If you feel like you are stuck, overwhelmed, or constantly frazzled, read this book.
- Hillbilly Elegy — I thought the book was surprising, pretty fair and balanced and a very insightful look into how our upbringing can affect our life trajectory in such a powerful way.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- The Golden Goblet — This was a read aloud we didn’t want to stop reading! It’s one of our very favorites!
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
There are also several popular children’s books to choose from:
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- I Love You to the Moon and Back
- Goodnight, Little Blue Truck
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.